Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brenton Gabriel Has Arrived!!!!











Wow!! What a day. Brenton has finally made it here. Emily did absolutely amazing. What a champion. She delivered him in no more than 20 minutes and active labor for 4 hours...whoah. She gave birth to our beautiful son Brenton who weighed in at 7 pounds 9 ounces. I am not one to cry, but even today I had some tears in my eyes. He is absolutely amazing. What an awesome sight to behold. I can not wait to watch him grow and have that special fatherly bond with him. I hope you enjoy and appreciate these pictures and moments as Emily and I have.

1 comment:

shalli17here said...

hi the perry =D

i'm shalli, i'm dave's friend..he told me you work with him, and that's why i knew bout ur blog..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ur Brenton is cuteeeeeee !!! omg it's amazing right ? how beautiful he is..! i just wanna congratz u both and the new baby, and of course his sister..congratzzz to the perry's...

mwachhhhhhhhhh !

p.s : u have the bestest 'dave' ever ! =D