Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Puppies

Yesterday was a pretty good day. We woke up yesterday morning, and couldn't find our American Bulldog, Saddie. I looked around and couldn't find her anywhere. Knowing that she was due any day, I figured she found a place to give birth to her puppies. When Chris got up, he found her under the porch...and sure enough she had her pups...12 of them to be exact. They are all really cute, and I'm sure will get cuter as they grow. Later, when Chris went to work, Aleigha and I went to Katie's house to hang out for the day. We made this really awesome picture craft. It's hard to explain, so I'm going to post a picture of it soon. We were really proud of ourselves...we did a pretty good job if you ask us. Then we had some friends over to play games. I'd have to say it was a pretty fun day. Here are some pics and videos of the new puppies.
Saddie with all her pups.

Close up of one of the pups.

Aleigha wasn't sure what to think.




Aleigha being "Not-So Gentle"

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs said...

Haha, I loved the video of "not so gentle" aleigha! It gives me hope that maybe someday lexi will be able to pay back the cat for all she has done to her! I keep crossing my fingers you guys are going to be able to come down next week!