Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach Bums

Chris is working as a campground attendant at North Bend State Park. One of the perks of him working there is a free season pass for the family to the pool. Although Chris has a hard time taking advantage of the membership since his schedule is usually during the same hours that the pool is open, Aleigha and I have been living the life as beach bums. Since the pool has been open, we have gone on just about every nice day. Aleigha loves the water. As soon as I get my foot on the steps of the pool, she's trying to dive in. I put my hands under her as she moves her arms and legs in the water as if she's swimming all on her own. It's so cute. She also likes it when we sit her on the edge of the pool, so she can jump (more or less push her self off) into our arms. We always have a blast when we go. I don't have any pictures of her actually in the water. I will soon get some so I can post them. These are ones of us hanging out outside the pool.

Abbie and Aleigha

Taking a nice long nap at the pool


Such a smile (you can kinda see her tooth-bottom middle)





Pretty in her Little Hat and Bikini


She never makes it home awake.


1 comment:

Mr and Mrs said...

It made bob and I smile to get to see little aleigha playing in the water! I can't wait until her and lexi can play together. We miss you guys and i am so glad that you have a blog now so we can share more pictures of the girls! Love you!