Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 May Be Gone But The Memories Will Never Be Forgotten

I'm excited for the new year. I have some resolutions in mind, but have yet to get them written down. One of them is putting down my phone, spend less time on Facebook and the internet in general, and PLAY and interact more with my kids.

Since I use Facebook as a way to share pictures and stories of my children, I'm going to try to post those things on my blog instead. I'm doing this in hopes that Facebook won't distract me like it does oh so often. I highly considered getting rid of Facebook all together, but it's my main way to stay in contact with others, so I'm going to limit Facebook to just a couple days a week. I hope those of you who often found liking my Facebook posts, will follow my blog.

#flipagram made with @flipagram http://flipagram.com/f/oL4qpEcpdk

No comments: