Sunday, August 16, 2009

Temple

On August 12, Chris and I and our two beautiful children were sealed together in the Washington DC temple for all time and eternity. It was a beautiful and wonderful experience. I am so thankful to know that I will be with my family for even after this life is through. Aleigha and Brenton looked absolutely beautiful in all white. It was a great day that we have spent a long time looking forward to. There to join us in this joyous occasion were my parents, Katie and Wade, Liz and Craig, and Molly and Aubrey.



























1 comment:

Mom said...

These pictures you posted of your day at the Temple were so beautiful! It was such an amazing day of joy to see you all at the altar being united for all eternity!! We are grateful we were able to be there and share in your happiness!!!
Love forever, MOM and DAD