Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Hey everyone! One of the perks that come along with a high risk pregnancy and high fluid is you get a weekly ultrasound. I have had 5 3D/4D ultrasounds and 2 2D ones earlier on. I had another ultra sound today and the baby corroborated very well. So I added some more. Good news is...he is heads down finally, and my fluid levels went down a little (still above avg). He is almost 7 lbs. (a little big for me). The doctor scheduled my induction date for June 2nd...so a little less than 2 weeks. I hope he comes earlier though. All these picture debuts are making me a little anxious. Not to mention...I am pretty miserable. But nonetheless, we are very excited and can't wait for our little guy. I hope you enjoy the pictures. They say you don't take nearly as many pictures with baby number 2 as you do your first child. Well, we can at least say that he is off to a good start with over 40 ultra sound pictures of him.





1 comment:

Wade said...

Wow... He definitely is very cute! We are so excited to meet him in person. Sorry Emily, when Wade saw the pictures he said, "He def. looks a lot like Chris." But I think he looks like you too. You were right about his little --(I mean huge)-- ball sack... that boy can surely make a ward with his posterity with that... so I guess you and Chris don't have to worry about doing it all on your own.