Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aleigha's First Steps-On Video

The past few days we have been spending time with other children close to Aleigha's age. One little girl in particular, Gia, I have watched for a few hours the last few days. She is 3 months older than Aleigha and she is walking really well. I think Aleigha is admiring her because she keeps trying to walk after her. I have caught a few of Aleigha's steps on video. Yesderday she took the most steps at one time w/out falling which was 5. But for the last couple of hours she keeps picking her self up walking 3-4 steps, falling, and then doing it all over again. I'm sure I'll catch more on tape later, but I wanted to post what I had so far. Thanks Gia for being such a good teacher. WAY TO GO ALEIGHA!


1 comment:

Elizabeth Satre said...

Hey Emily...This video is so cute!! She is getting so big. She will be walking all the way across the room by the time I see her again. I love and miss guys very much and, I cant wait to see you guys again. Love ya. Lizzie